Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Request



Hi.
I am working on some videos out here in the dark Finnish forest, and much of my music is not with me. So, I am asking pals to send me an mp3 in the internet mail.

My first request is for your favorite, most aggressive, sad, energetic, or whimpering pop scream. I am thinking rock and roll yells, but interpret it however you like. If you are equipped to record your own shouts, that would also be great. If you are sending me a blood curdling yell from someone else's song, would you include the title of the song and the artist? And if you cut the yell out of its context, will you leave a little of the lead in and lead out in there?

You can send it right here.
Oh, and if this request is just a pain in your butt, tell me.

Thank you for your audio support.
Love,
ct, phones home.

No comments:

About Me