Friday, December 8, 2006

Anarchy

The other night I was at Aurora and Arnoud's new house in Harlem. Dominique and I used to work for them at Healthy Specials, a really fancy creative organic catering company that they started. We all looked at our astrocartography on astro.com. Aurora's mom is an astrologer and so Aurora often knows about whats going on up in the air and what it has to do with you, down here. Astrocartography maps out the locations and paths of planets in relation to when and where you were born. Based on this, they draw conclusion about what type of experiences you will encounter in different places. It turns out I work best in Greenland or Iceland. I could have told you that.
In New York it emphasized my struggle and search to be autonomous from other systems and my development of my own personal anarchy. Once Mark told me I was an anarchist and we all thought it was funny. Can anarchists look good in pink? And know it? Tonight at 16 Beaver there is a talk called 'Lower East Side Anarchists and Women's Liberation' that I might attend if I can leave the house. Which I might not.
Last night I slept for 11 hours.

No comments:

About Me