Sunday, December 10, 2006

Le Text Message

INBOX
Zak: Good ok sorry for the scare.
Hiromi: I thank u 4 having a nice party! u always rock! sweet dreams. Cu in the near future!
Richard: Message cannot be displayed.
Alison Levy: Sorry cant make it tonight. I need chill time for week
Jenny: Is Andrew coming?
Jenny: Where r u
Sylvia: Ill bring mimosa fixins!
Sylvia: Im coming on the later side w a friend! Cant wait- have been thinking about pancakes all wknd! What can I bring
Chrissy: Wish i could give an emphatic yes but am having afternoon tea and will let you know asap
Normal: i.AlsoSposed2eatChipsWitLager@6.so*maybe*i.ShowUPlater?izOkay?normal
Christine Maxon: I will be there
Andrew: I~ll be there.
Lance: Ya, i'll be there!
Anne: With gusto!
Andrew: Much dancing. 345 eldridge 2nd floor.
Andrew: How is your party? This is too crowded.
Jenny Ng: Got party pooped. Home now. I am old. Have fun.
Hiromi: Ok cya good night
Hiromi: I see. I cant b there shortly. Cu 2mrw! what time can i go yr place?
Hiromi: Just get back home. How long will u be there?
Hiromi: What's that about? im in brklyn museum
Vince: Don't forget: SVA BFA opening this monday, dec. 11th. 6-9PM @ 30West17th St. Please come & have fun! Vincent.
Richard: Merry ultra merry Christmas party! This thursday 12.14. At our holy home on franklin ave. Come enjoy!
Alison Levy: im at lee art and craft store. Its cool. abl
Anne: You have to be only half special as chad will make up rest. Joint belated bday party at keith and chads. Yes?
900080004221: FREE_VZW_MSG: Messages sent to non-VZW customers with graphics/tones/ formatting and/or 160+ characters are sent as only plain text with only the first 160 characters
Anne: Hi. Yay for dinner next sat! Any interest in beingspecial guest at a party after?
Alison Levy: I need to chill. Im good watching film. Call of anytime
49734: Your SMS.ac friendly broadcast: kristy says (Reply!) Hello Stop? Reply STOP BCST
Hiromi: Ok! i ll get some okonomiyaki staff. As 4 2night. I think i can b there. Still waitin a call from a friend. Cu
Anne: Hey. Will you be around on new years?
Jenny: Thanks for letting me use your compooper. I owe you! Xo. Night.
Ernest: Nuh uh. Bt i thnk my filipino blood cld kick ds cootie's ass
Ernest: Aw man! Jst gt ur msg aftr work. I would lov 2 hav tea but m going hme now. Feel lyke m gettin d cooties.
Alison Levy: That you do.
Lance: shucks Delux! that would have been sad.
Ernest: Wachadoin!?

No comments:

About Me